My Recovery and Other Things You Don't Care About

The steps and stages in my recovery from surgery and the end of a six year relationship that resulting in my wonderful son

Name:
Location: Around. Honolulu mostly., Hawaii, United States

I'm an insomniac. It leads to a number of different, interesting things.

Monday, May 15, 2006

Is there no such thing as self control anymore?

Okay, fine, I know it's fiction. I was watching the season finale of Grey's Anatomy this evening as I went through the crap in my bag and tried to clear off my desk. Granted, I know it's fiction, and yes, it has some decent music, but honesly now, is there no such thing as self control? And where in the fuck to all these doctor's find that much time to sleep around, even if it is with each other. It's like watching a slightly less cheesy soap opera with much better music. So far, that's about its only saving grace: good music. These people have no self control, no sense of decency towards each other and not loyalty beyond what? the little triangle of people they're sexually involved with? What am I not getting that makes this show popular? Honestly now, what am I not getting? This is worse than listening to people go on and on about second life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home