My Recovery and Other Things You Don't Care About

The steps and stages in my recovery from surgery and the end of a six year relationship that resulting in my wonderful son

Name:
Location: Around. Honolulu mostly., Hawaii, United States

I'm an insomniac. It leads to a number of different, interesting things.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Ekolu on PCH!

so there's a podcast called Pacific Coast Helllway that I used to write for. Granted that was before work got all crazy and I started putting in 50-60 hour weeks. Hopefully I'll get back to normal again soon.

Anyway, as I'm sitting here writing to this I'm listening to the group Ekolu playing on PCH which is just damn cool since the podcast gets worldwide distribution and has a pretty big following.

And ok, so Planet Siliconia head asshat Mark can't actually pronounce the name of the band correctly, it's still damn cool. That I'm behind on listening since this came out on 4 Sept.

link: to the show and to PCH. Take a look if you get a chance. It's a kick.

Nice to see some local talent from Hawaii getting some podplay. Rock on. Or I guess since it's more chill rock isn't really appropriate but groove on makes me sound 1) really fucking old and 2) lame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home