My Recovery and Other Things You Don't Care About

The steps and stages in my recovery from surgery and the end of a six year relationship that resulting in my wonderful son

Name:
Location: Around. Honolulu mostly., Hawaii, United States

I'm an insomniac. It leads to a number of different, interesting things.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Dallas, TX

I'm leaving for Dallas in a few hours. Flight is at 8:10 which means I should be there around 6. Watch me miss the fucking flight because I can't fall asleep now. Oh well.

Going to Dallas for work. I get back Sat. night, well actually Sun. midnight. Whee. On the funny side, Sat. I have a good chunk of free time so I had scheduled a job interview in Dallas for Sat. morning, just for kicks. I'm not moving to Texas, well not Dallas/Fort Worth anyway. Austin maybe...anyway.

Yeah, so Dallas for work from about 4 hours from now until Sun. Good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home